Thursday 27 March 2014

Week 1 Deliverables

Site Drawings











Mihimihi

The ocean water that was too cold to play in. The mountain I climbed to roll down. The playground for running, hiding, and exploring. The wall where I disappointed my dad. The park by the forest where we could do anything. The front yard that stretched forever. The pool which made my feet wet, and the hot stones which dried them off. The holes in the wet sand where I fought the unbeatable tide.

The school bus where I was god. The school building where I was small. The neighbourhood I left, where I didn't belong.

My old home, but different. New friends, but different. The bed where I sacrificed myself to the phone bill. The school where I lost myself, then started looking.

The place I was born. The place I was reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment